Wednesday, September 22, 2010

twisted

Sunday was the Fiber Twist at the Coventry Farmers' Market. It couldn't have been a more perfect day.

My sister was helping with the bakery booth, so I had plenty of time to visit with the steady stream of knitterfriends who stopped by.


A highlight for Leah was when a Civil War reenactor noticed the hand stitching on her outfit and complimented her on it. He really made her day.

A highlight for me was when my nephew, Zach, asked me to knit him a bulky earflap hat for this winter. Requests like that are music to a knitter's ears!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Rani said...

Requests for knitting - I agree. Music to my ears . . . if it's from a person who appreciates it. My middle kid will wear just about anything that comes off the needles. But I have a sister that was given a baby sweater a few years back (Gorgeous, I might add) that never left the her closet. So now, when she asks, I say, "Sure. I'll get right on it." And then I start in on another pair of socks for myself. tee hee.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Geri said...

Good to see you on Sunday. My daughter and I loved the smoothie and the molasses cookies were to die for! I was good and only walked away with one 4 oz batt to spin into yarn for my daughter to knit.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home