Saturday, April 19, 2008

repurposing

Remember the fishies I knit in hopes of turning them into a hat? Well, as I thought might be the case, the hat thing didn't work out, so I turned my attention to Plan B. I didn't notice that the abandoned fishies disappeared and also didn't give much thought to the Goob scurrying around to gather supplies for some sort of project she was working on in her room, because she's always working on some sort of project and it often doesn't involve me.

The fisherguys were set to meet here between 10 a.m. and noon yesterday, just a wee bit excited to get their excursion underway. The first one arrived at 10:08. ;-)



What fun when Leah, fresh from the shower (that's why her hair is wet in this pic), presented them with the Camp Fish flag she stitched up and mounted on an extendable pole for their campsite!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home