Monday, April 07, 2008

spring sprang sprung

While on our walk yesterday, we saw flowers blooming and the slightest hint of green in the woods. This was sufficient for a little celebration of spring's arrival. Granted, we were wearing heavy coats and gloves because of the chilly temperature, but we celebrated spring nonetheless!


Scott put a few more sets of buttons up on Etsy last night. The above set will go up soon, either on Etsy or at Glastonbury Glassworks. I think the only reason they haven't been posted yet is that I'd like to keep them for myself. :-)

It's been a while since I rummaged through the bead and button boxes, but I did so last week (when my mom wanted to put together a necklace for a friend) and again last night. What a fun collection of pretties in there, some of which I didn't remember having seen before, so they popped up like little surprises. We're looking forward to offering them for sale at the CT Sheep, Wool, and Fiber Festival in a couple of weeks, but I think we're even more looking forward to meeting up with friends there and (hopefully) basking in the spring sunshine together.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home