Saturday, April 12, 2008

she's so 1974

What's a girl to do when her next American Girl Club meeting will focus on the newest historical character doll, Julie from 1974?
Since dressing for the time period is nearly as much fun as learning the history and doing games/activities that were popular at that time, Leah couldn't resist pulling out the crochet hook and some stash yarn, and following The Darling Diva's Snow Day Hat pattern (because listening to your mom and just winging it Will. Not. Do.).

The hat and belt are ready. I wonder if there's an embroidered shirt still to come.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

My girls love American Girl dolls. I haven't seen the newest one, though. Flashback!!! LOL

8:03 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I totally loved the American Girl collection when I was a kid. I still have two of the dolls (Kirsten and Addy). And I LOVE Leah's hat!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home