Monday, March 16, 2009

a public service announcement

Please always remember and don't ever forget...
It's TWO stitches for every THREE rows when knitting/sewing on a neckband!

Save yourself the d'oh! moment and do-over that we're (not) enjoying this morning. Still, it's worth doing right. Makes all the difference in how the neckline curve turns out. Our intrepid young knitter has come too far on this sweater to cheese it up now!

Since some of you have asked, there are now sheep earrings in our Etsy shop and a few other new glass doodads too. Scott will be working on many of the other requests this afternoon.

And OMG, you guys, I had what I think is an awesome brainstorm this morning! First prototype in the works later today. Could be super cool/fun/useful/stylish/colorful/playful! Can you tell I'm psyched?

ETA: Less than 2 hours after listing them, the sheep earrings are sold. Hm. Guess we better see if the beadmakerbaker can make another matching pair - not as easy as you'd think!
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Rani said...

OH NO! Just tell her to keep up the deep breathing. Slow and steady. It will be worth it.

LOVE the earings! They will sell like hotcakes (and they don't look that easy to make)

ps. my word verification is "cryin"

1:26 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

Oh goodness, I'm so sorry about the sweater. That is, indeed, a sad mistake. I hate it when I waste time with projects. In a perfect world, it would be all forward motion, all the time!

I wish that I had the tools/knowhow to make jewelry. I love some of the beads that come up in your Etsy shop from time to time, but I have no way of making them into anything!

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, those earrings are adorable. And I, for one, would settle for a "close-enough" matched set.

7:39 PM  
Blogger FortisSemper said...

Beautiful sweater if I may say so myself, and cute earring's!
~Cottonhollow~

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home