Wednesday, March 19, 2008

hey, I knoes 'dem toes!

During a work break today, I clicked over to Ravelry and, to my surprise, recognized the two sets of tootsies (or at least their handknitted covers) on the front page!

There's Leah's Twinkletoes and my blog-buddy Lori's sweetheart socks. You might especially want to click on that last link to see the beautiful quilt Lori has in progress.

My own tootsies will be spending the remainder of the day propped on some pillows, since I stepped wrong this morning and sprained my left foot. Ugh for the resulting pain, but what a perfect reason to snuggle under a blanket on this cold and rainy evening, knitting my heart out and listening to a good audiobook with the kids.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Oh, so sorry about the injury. Take good care of it.

Thanks for the heads up - I didn't even know about the Ravelry thing. Hehehe.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home