Saturday, March 15, 2008

a wee bit o' stitchin' o' the green

I knew Leah was working on a secret project. She came out of her room this morning and plunked this Sweetheart Tree acorn heart on my desk. She then informed me that her next needlework project will be a Sweetheart Tree springtime heart, either forget-me-not or violets, and she wanted to stitch that on an evenweave fabric instead of Aida, and would I please take her to Thistle Needleworks today? Sure thing, you Sure Thing!
I'm still working on the Estonian Garden Wrap, my green lace project. The "small flowers" section is an 8-row repeat, easily memorized, so it was perfect vacation knitting and I got a lot of it done on our trip. Only a few more repeats of that to go and I'll be ready to knit the other end section!

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Rani said...

Oh my, that little acorn heart is beautiful!

Hope you ankle is feeling better - silver lining . . . we can always use more excuses to knit!

Love books on tape!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home