Thursday, July 02, 2009

ka-boom!

You see that subject line? That's the sound of my head exploding. It hasn't actually happened yet, but I think it will soon from the pressure build-up of all the ideas swirling around in there. This is all very exciting, but it's making it awfully difficult to get any work-for-pay done, which is unfortunate because there's a whopping lot of it around here lately.

So anyway, because I didn't buy a new camera yet and spaced on taking my auto pilot camera to last night's outdoor concert -- knitters, live tunes, yummy chow, Magic Hat #9!!!! -- I have no pics but a different kind of treat for you today. This video was forwarded to me by one of my favorite Most Excellent Blog Commenters, Christina, it made my whole family exclaim with delight when I played it for them, and then the song popped up again at last night's concert and I can't get it out of my head (see? there's another thing squishing around up there!), so here you go. Enjoy!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home