Saturday, December 30, 2006

and then there were three

Two of Leah's friends got spinning wheels recently. One of them came over last night to learn how to begin. Of course the whole family got into the fun and the next thing you know, they're getting excited about different plying options and fondling our to-be-spun stash and planning a trip to Webs and realizing that they'll definitely need more bobbins and maybe even another wheel and joining us at Spa Knit & Spin and....whew! Oh yeah, this spinny fiber stuff sure can put a new twist in your life and draw you in! (heh heh) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love seeing new enthusiastic spinners!

Are you bringing Leah to the Spa Knit and Spin? My hubby is away that time of year and the only way I could go is to bring my 11 y/o daughter (who also loves to knit and spin). I wasn't sure how welcome children would be? I might make the trip if I knew other children would be there.

If you get a chance, could you e-mail me at knit1spin2@cox.net and let me know? Thank you so very much!

Donna

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home