Saturday, December 24, 2005

Fleece Navidad!


Our schedule is blissfully clear today, so I'm off to cast on two new small projects, a hat for Scott that will include stripes of our first handspun (drop spindle) yarns, and a pair of socks with Socks That Rock yarn in Fire On The Mountain colorway. Some of you out there will understand why I just couldn't resist funky socks with such a name.

A very merry Kwanzukkah Yulemas to you all and a hope for many hours doing whatever feeds your soul in the coming year!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbie,
Hello and Happy 2006 to you and yours. I just wanted to take a moment to say that I truly enjoyed reading your blog and the post with the John Lennon lyrics brought tears to my eyes. It was beautiful and profound and inspiring.
Thank you for confirming all that I know is true.
Warmly,
Carrie Copeland

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home