Saturday, December 12, 2009

under wraps

Oh, the little white lies, they're flying fast and furious these days. There's whispering and closed doors and secrets and cover-ups. Such a good-natured tangled web!

The pic above is part of the fun. I can't tell you what it is or where it's going, but aren't the colors pretty in the winter sunshine? We'll use it here as a placeholder, because I'm not fond of a pictureless post, and invite those of you on Ravelry over to see our updated project pages, both mine and Leah's.

On mine, you might notice the two projects that go together in the first row. Putting it on Ravelry will keep it a secret from its recipient, but I put the finishing touches on it yesterday and am pretty happy with how it turned out. If you leave a comment, please help me keep the secret, but yay, such a good feeling when a project comes together (mostly) as envisioned.

It's been almost a year since Leah's Ravelry projects were updated. Wow, the Goob's skills have come a long way in the past year and her enthusiasm just keeps growing. Gotta love a hobby that can grow with you for a lifetime.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I have to update my ravelry project page. I don't even know when the last time was that I did that.

I have to go check Leah's and your page (now that we're friends - he he) when I get a chance. Leah's talents have soared. She is an amazing kid.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home