Friday, December 11, 2009

reason #64938 why I never get any work done

It's because I just can't resist the little playtime breaks. Just a quick moment to take a pic of some new cow beads Scott made on request.
Cute cows.

Okay, no problem there. Really, it just took a minute or two. But then my mind wanders. How about...

Cow tipping!

He ain't heavy,
he's my udder!

I tried so hard to make ac(r)owbats. I got one to sit on its butt, but but they just wouldn't balance nose to nose.

And, um, the other positions were just not appropriate for this family-friendly blog. I should be ashamed of myself. But I'm not. heh heh...

TGIF, everybodeeee!
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

Those are just about as cute as the sheeps!

5:13 PM  
Anonymous random Cindy said...

Bwahaha! You are too funny Deb. And the cows are cute too!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Have you seen the game Pass the Pigs (originally Pig Mania) in your travels? :)

9:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE them!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home