Sunday, February 08, 2009

glass love

Beadmaker + February = heart-shaped glass buttons!
Example #684275 of how I'm a little slow on the uptake:

I have this ancient purple coat w/ cheesy black plastic buttons and an abundance of dog fur klingons.

Suddenly it occurred to me that Scott's buttons might be a wee bit prettier than the cheesy black plastic. And since I only have about 20 more hours of work on my desk for today and I'm heading out the door for all sorts of fun in a couple of hours, of course it made sense for me to stay focused on the work that pays this family's bills start a little stitching right this very minute.

Voila! Kinda makes me wish the coat itself wasn't threadbare and disintegrating, KWIM? Hey, at least the buttons are lookin' good!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger ChristineMM said...

Wow that is like night and day!

Lovely!

BTW still looking for some more Pandora sized beads, Valentine's Day is approaching...will go check Scott's etsy site now...

4:10 PM  
Blogger Turtle said...

nice buttons and what a fresh change to the coat!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Rani said...

Oooooooooooo, aaaaaaaaaaaaah

perfection

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home