Wednesday, December 17, 2008

how to make a knitter squeal

Just send a link to an album of recent family photos and let the knitter spot one of her projects being put to good (and long-term) use!



Seriously, I am such a dork that I actually squealed while browsing the pics sent by one of my high school friends, in which her adorable and festively adorned daughter was sporting a hat I knit almost two years ago. It's getting a little bit on the small side now, but I know it's gotten good wear because I saw another pic of her wearing it about a year ago.

Nothing more satisfying to someone living a handmade life.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I think my Aunt and Uncle are featured in this book. I could be thinking of a different book, though. Is there a picture of a bowl-shaped basket with handknit socks in it? If there is, those are my aunt's socks. I know I've seen it at some point...but they've been featured in so many books and mags I can't keep track anymore!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

PS - I'll tell you another way to make a knitter squeal! Seeing a big ol' box from WEBS delivered to your husband the week before Christmas! :)

12:44 PM  
Blogger Turtle said...

lol at Liz's mail deliversy, or her hubbys. Always nice to see your gifts loved and appreciated!

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! That's Sandy!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home