Sunday, October 05, 2008

fiber-craft day

You just can't go wrong with a Fiber-Craft Day that starts out like this,
is spent with fine fiber enthusiasts of all ages and projects ranging from knitting to rugmaking to needle felting to spinning to puppetmaking to needlepoint,
and includes a metalworking workshop with our friend Leslie Wind. Of course, I had to incorporate one of Scott's beads into the scarf pin I made.
Leslie was kind enough to give Leah one of her beautiful cable needle necklaces and plans to make some featuring Scott's buttons as the embellishment at the top. I can't wait to see how they turn out!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Folly Cove Fiber Freaks said...

Debbie, you drove all that way here and back and still had energy to blog!
Color me imoressed.
I was so glad to have you and Leah here. I will send you a picture of the first cable needle Necklace to have one of Scott's beads later this week.
And a big "thanks" for the Taco Soup.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

You made such a lovely scarf pin:)Hugs Darcy

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home