Tuesday, September 09, 2008

tending the flock

I know it hasn't been obvious from the blog, but there's been a flurry of activity 'round here to tend our growing flock of glass bead sheep stitch markers. This morning I found a few of the little rascals grazing on the Alice Starmore Scottish Heather Shetland wool, Wood Nymph color, that I'm using for a Brooklyn Tweed Habitat hat for Jesse.

Some of the flock can be found at Glastonbury Glassworks' Etsy store, where I added more stitch markers and buttons yesterday. I also did some clean-up work at Glastonbury Glassworks and added that neat little widget to the sidebar (over there --->) to show some of our Etsy offerings. There have also been messages flying back and forth about four(!) upcoming fiber festivals where we will/might be vendors -- exciting!

I do know for sure that we'll be at Coventry Farmers' Market's Fiber Twist on Sunday, September 21, selling Scott's glass buttons, beads, and stitch markers. We're looking forward to spending the day among other vendors we know, including The Painted Sheep and Divine Bird, and seeing lots of fiber fanatics on what we're sure will be a fun day. Fingers crossed for sunshine!
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Delaney's Duds said...

so cute!!!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

TOO cute!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Debbie showed me Scott's sheep last night. Oh my gosh - we were all ooohing and ahhhhing. They were a HUGE hit. We gave out the store info to all the girls so hopefully he will get more orders.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Rani said...

GAH! I can't believe I've never checked out your store!!!! I'm on my way there right now. Those sheep... they are so cool!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home