Saturday, April 28, 2007

first freebies!


Welcome, friends from Connecticut Sheep and Wool! What a festive day in the sunshine with homeschooling and/or fiber fanatic families and friends.

In celebration of the warm response to Scott's beads and buttons today, we've decided to have a contest. Send us an email saying what color building we were in at the Connecticut Sheep and Wool Festival. From the correct answers, we will randomly select a winner of $20 worth of beads or buttons, of the winner's choosing, from our site. Drawing will take place on Friday, May 4, at 6:00 p.m.

We're planning to put more glasswork up on Glastonbury Glassworks soon and have more contests in the works, so come back to visit often or subscribe through your favorite blog reader.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

So wish I could be there. I have no idea what colors the buildings would be but I'll guess barn red, just for kicks.

The buttons look fabulous. I'm nearly done with the back of the sweater and have great fear that I'll run out of yarn. Time to go shopping, I guess.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad the show went well.

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you were in the gold building(next to the ladies room) I had a conversation with Scott and bought some lovely soap. Tried to post this earlier in the week but it would post for some unknown reason.... Glad it went well for you. Going to the NH next weekend?

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home