Monday, April 23, 2007

glassy goodness



To balance out some of the button sets, I put a few beads and vessels up on Glastonbury Glassworks. I never get tired of browsing Scott's bead boxes -- always something in there that I haven't seen or maybe just forgot about.

I helped Leah cast on a hat that will be a birthday gift for a friend, but otherwise the only yarn I used this weekend was a few strands to darn some handknit socks that have been worn thin. Giving the arms a break from knitting is definitely helping them feel better, so I'll find other ways to fill my time for now. The rugs from Turkey have arrived and the new furniture will come soon, so I'm off to tape the bajillion feet of chestnut trim in preparation for painting tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's an idea! Glass stitch markers
http://www.crownmountainfarms.com/html/stitchmarkers.html

4:49 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Ooooh! I've had some of the worst problems with my wrists after painting. Be careful. Better yet, delegate ;-D.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home