Thursday, September 21, 2006

holding pattern



I have three sweaters in progress, two of which are thiiis close to being finished, but they all need my undivided attention to get them to the next stage. Soon, soon, but for now they're in a holding pattern.

Meanwhile, we put together a few new pendants the other night and I just put some up on Glastonbury Glassworks. I sure do wish I could capture the sparkle of Glinda, the one on the left above. Really gorgeous, but in a subtle way that's difficult to show in a photograph.

There have been some super duper cool things going on here in the past few days:

- Red Sox-Yankees game shown at a movie theater, free tix from friends

- Atlatl Day at the Museum of Natural History

- picnic/party/fishing at a state park

- beginning of a new dance class with old friends

- foraging hike with Wildman Steve Brill

- and just generally enjoying the perfect weather that this week has offered.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a sweater neckline to knit in an effort to launch out of this holding pattern and on to new fun. :-)

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Ohhh! And you add to the convergence of temptations to part me with my cash during my fiber fast. Wicked woman, you. Lovely, lovely pendants. I'll be praying other people snatch them up, soon. Very soon. Very, very soon.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home