Thursday, April 01, 2010

'round here

It seems that every single one of my clients decided THIS WEEK that the winter lull is over and inundated me with work. In general, this is a good thing, but when I'm making money, the other makestuff areas of my life tend to take a back seat. Because I only have enough brain cells leftover for a wee bit of 2x2 ribbed sock knitting on occasion, I have not much to show here, but I noticed that the makey-ness of our house continues on without me.

Jesse is loving the clackety-clack of weaving while he listens to audiobooks and podcasts.


Leah finished the reticule that she designed on the fly, for use with her formal dress at an upcoming vintage dance event.


Scott's plying some of his handspun singles.


And even I managed to make a round of soap, with my soapmaking buddy Jesse's help. New season, new fragrances!



Taking a work-break this evening. Off to the art museum!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

The money making job seems to suck the creativity out of me too sometimes. I have no ambition when I finally sit at 9:30 PM to do much.

Let's hear it for the weekend!!!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home