Wednesday, November 04, 2009

duh.

While pondering what to do with the Madli's shawl that needed to go bye-bye, I kept wishing I could find a travel project that was as perfect as the Estonian Garden Wrap that I knit while we were in Hawaii a couple of years ago.

Suddenly, a forehead-smacking moment! Since that Estonian Garden Wrap was given as a gift last Christmas, why don't I just knit that pattern again, in this yarn? Yeah, that's the ticket!

:::rip rip rip::: went Madli, saving the iridescent beads which will probably be substituted for the nupps on the Estonian Garden Wrap.

I'm not sure if there's enough time to start the new project before we leave, but it feels good to have a plan for that lovely Woolen Rabbit yarn. Meanwhile, I started a Just Enough Ruffles scarf in burgundy angora. Should be a fun little project with a nicely wearable result.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous CTJen said...

genius.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

You are so smart!

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Jen said...

Hope you have a great vacation...can't wait to hear where you've headed this time! By the way, Leah did a fantastic job on her costume! I know what you mean about the "poor, unsocialized homeschooled kids". Ha! We're with ya there!

Jen.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home