Thursday, July 23, 2009

like this

The evening started out like this...
(summer concert in our town, Fifties band w/ classic car show)

Some of the friends we were with were doing this...
(as was I)

but inside, I was doing a little happy dance about this...

It's a mobile wood-fired oven, the next step for Scott's bakery business. Ours won't arrive until October, but that's okay because we have plenty to do in preparation for its arrival. It's been a long time coming, but with receiving final approval from our Health Dept. yesterday, we're a big step closer.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Turtle said...

nice night, cool oven!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Delaney's Duds said...

wow! I hope I am still on GF diet when you get it!
Go Leah!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Rani said...

That will be so great! The oven looks very interesting.

9:07 AM  
Blogger ChristineMM said...

I've never seen an oven like that. Wow! I can't help but think wood fired oven pizza!!!! My husband would go crazy for that!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Z. said...

Awesome!

I've been wanting an outdoor wood-fired oven; I used a wattle-and-daub beehive oven years ago when I worked at Plimoth Plantation.

But an oven on wheels? YES!

Can you say Yummmmmmmm?

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home