Wednesday, October 15, 2008

neckwarmer parade

The knitterly girl behind Cotton Hollow Handcrafts continues with her neckwarmer craze, trying out different stitches and styles.




Today is one of those days where I think my head is going to explode from all the project ideas coursing through it. I need to finish getting the flower garden ready for winter, but after that, I'm definitely looking forward to the quiet, creative time that's scheduled into my evening while the rest of the family is otherwise occupied.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

Man, she is productive with a capital P!

What do you mean, prep the flower beds for winter? Don't you just let the snow crush everything, let it mold and then gag your way through clean-up in the spring?

9:01 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

Yummy, cozy neckwarmers! She's doing such a wonderful job -- I love the creativity displayed.

The previous post reminds me that I want/need to purchase a second wheel for the inevitable moment my boys try to take my Lendrum over...I probably have a few years, but you can never be too careful, really. =)

3:01 AM  
Blogger Turtle said...

i'm with you! so many things to get done and i am actually busy at work this week as i had taken a week off for vacation (and went away, smile, so no projects done. lol, yarn bought for new projects!) the garden sits needing aid and the carrots in the garden need to be canned....but xmas stuff has started! i am curious if you have written out your neck piece pattern anywhere?

9:16 AM  
Blogger Rani said...

Look at all that knitting! What is that darling purple thing on her head. I want one.

And re: the garden

So is Lorraine being sarcastic? You mean, I'm supposed to do something with all that mess out there?

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home