Tuesday, January 08, 2008

squee !

I had the most wonderful knitterly weekend, full of friends and fun and interesting places and meeting great folks (hi Priss, Katie, and Mary Beth!). I worked on a lacy scarf of silk and tencel, charity hats for premature babies, and some socks. Come Sunday afternoon, I cast on a glove.

This will be the gloves from Karendipity, which you can see in a variety of color schemes here. Mine are in Koigu (see what you've done to me, Other Deb?!) and navy blue Dalegarn. The colors are more muted than I see on my monitor, but I fiddled with the pic and couldn't get it quite right. I think this is possibly the most beautiful knitting I have ever done. My family agrees.

Guess who I caught popping up on Ravelry's front page?

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen in FL said...

the gloves--amazing!

neet-o about ravelry!

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at you making front page! Very impressive my friend. Glad your weekend was productive. I love your glove so far. I think your going to be a Koigu addict too. lol.
Deb. R.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home