Thursday, December 20, 2007

elves in the workshop

Oh, yes, the elves are happily busy and productive in our house-turned-Christmas-workshop. There are some stealth, non-bloggable projects, but here are a couple that I can share, courtesy of the Craftygoob.

First is a small and simple wallet that she sewed using the instructions on Craftster. I don't carry a purse and don't have or want a cell phone (gasp!), so this is perfect for the few things I do keep with me when I go out.

She has also rummaged around in our seed bead stash and followed these instructions, to some extent.


The last round of beading is more of a challenge than she was enjoying, so she skipped that, but we have instructions for some other snowflakes that look a little easier. She'll probably try those next. But today, there's another secret project or two on tap before a friend's arrival later this afternoon!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

Those wallets are perfect! I'll have to follow that link and pass it on to my daughters!

The beaded ornaments are beautiful. Your daughter did a magnificent job!

Let's hear it for crafty kids! Bravo!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

That girl is so darn inspiring! She definitely has a gift for being creative. Keep encouraging her!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home