Friday, July 28, 2006

bella begun

This is the beginning of the sleeve on Bella, which you can see here, but I'll be doing a cardigan version like this (slide about 2/3 of the way down the page, to May 4, 2004 entry). And the sleeves will be full length, not 3/4 as in the pattern. And I'm knitting it in the round, not flat as in the pattern. And I'll leave off the tie things around the neck and steek it and also probably add a button band and picot trim everywhere to keep the edges from rolling.

That lacy stuff down at the bottom was a little fiddly because I had to actually pay attention to the pattern for a little while to get the spacing right, but now I'm up to the easy peasy part of the sleeve, which means I can work on it during the snippets of knitting time that I'm getting lately. Yeah! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the color and the pattern.

8:47 AM  
Blogger DesertGirl said...

I love it.

Should I come back for my 20th reunion to pick it up? Wanna watch the kids again? :)

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home