Thursday, May 18, 2006

doesn't get any better than that

I mentioned yesterday that I thought we'd take advantage of the first nice day in a while by having a picnic and maybe some rollerblading. Some friends were up for a spur-of-the-moment get-together, so it ended up even better, with a picnic together at our favorite pond, kids playing on the beach and sometimes rollerblading, a bit of knitting, and a lot of fishing. The evening was beautiful and we had the pond almost to ourselves.

If you're the owner of a nearby yarn store and also happen to be newly preggers and ecstatic about it, DO NOT CLICK, but the rest of you can click the pic above to see one of the projects I'm working on lately. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Torture, I tells ya! I'll try to be good....

Looks like your day was fantastic. Enjoy your weekend!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home