Sunday, March 07, 2010

on the train

I grabbed a sock-in-progress for a small and simple traveling project yesterday. It's certainly not the prettiest sock I've ever knit, but it'll do. Also helped to keep me focused on the knitting, instead of looking out the side windows, which would've caused me motion sickness.

Made it through about half a sock on the train ride to Grand Central and back to Connecticut. I didn't see any other knitters on the train around me, but I spotted somebody reading Kate Jacobs' book, Knit Two!



More to come, but we're out the door to a historic home-turned-museum and submarine museum today.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I LOVE knitting on the train. Too bad I don't get to do it much.

And that's my favorite "go to" sock pattern that I always have on the needles. No thinking involved and the socks always fit.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Rani said...

Ugh, I'm in midwest hell without a train in sight. Gotta driver EVERYWHERE. I would love a nice commute with someone else driving - to knit, of course.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home