Friday, November 20, 2009

is it vacation time yet?

Seriously, whew, the before and after days of a vacation are pretty intense. We don't have another vacation on the horizon right away, but are definitely looking forward to Thanksgiving next week. In between the catch-up work and whole new round of lotsa work this week (and, yes, I am thankful every day for having lots and lots of work right now), I uploaded the vacation pics from my camera. Such good memories. Here's a succinct album, in case you care to take a look at some of the places we explored:

South Carolina 11/09

Between storm Ida and my early-rising ways, I enjoyed an abundance of quiet time and knitting projects in South Carolina. Between me, my mom, and Leah, we had eight(!) projects on the needles and all made lots of progress.

I liked seeing and doing new things, as always, but was just as happy for the quiet times, simply watching the birds dive for their breakfast and enjoying the early morning sun on my face.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous random Cindy said...

Lovely. The beach and the knitting!

That sand picture could spark a knitting pattern, yes? I love how that happens, like snowflakes, the patterns are never the same.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home