Wednesday, March 22, 2006

beauty and the beast

Still having a good time with photoshop and some new beads. I put together a couple of new necklaces the other night -- fun to play with stringing the random style.







I'm all moved back into my spiffy fresh office and oh so happy about it. And, you know, since I can't just leave well enough alone, I decided it was time to make a mighty big mess of a perfectly good chair, in the hope that someday soon I would be able to say that I know how to do reupholstery. At this point all I know is how to make a mighty big mess. :-) Reminds me of when we first moved into this crazy ol' house and I came home from a trip to Pittsburgh with just a little bit of pent up energy after all that time in the car and decided right then and there to destroy our hideous upstairs bathroom. When that was done, I was tired and went to bed. And when I woke up in the morning I realized that I had no idea how to reconstruct a bathroom. We've come a long way in our renovation self-education, baby! Fingers crossed that someday soon I'll be able to say the same about upholstery because I sure do...well, did...like this chair!



 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home