Thursday, December 01, 2005

Toasty Toes on the Polar Express

Kids and I watched The Polar Express this evening while Scott was out, putting together Leah's spinning wheel xmas gift (shhhh...). He tells me it's ready to go for the Nutmeg Spinners Guild on Saturday.

I'm working on the toe decreases of this second sock, begun in Massachusetts last weekend. It's Sockotta yarn on size 3 needles. This is my second pair of socks, having learned from Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles, which I borrowed from the library. I'm really comfortable with the process now and even tried to cast on two socks on two circs a couple of days ago, but I couldn't quite grasp it...yet. Next go 'round, I'll get it.

Working my way through these blog options too. Added my picture in the profile and titles for the entries. Definitely fun.Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wellcome to blogging!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home